Designed for the service after the Tunnel Boring Machine works. The machine is located in front of the secondary lining system and it is designed for the removal of the provisions left by the TBM such as working platforms, rails and pipes. The TBM Gantry is supplied with the following provisions:
- Diesel generators for the hydraulic power pack feeding
- Joystick control station in the front and in the back of the gantry
- Electric winches for the removal of working platforms and pipes
- Electric winches for the removal of the rails
- 4WD drive units
- PLC system to control the advancement of the gantry avoiding any misalignment of the drive units
running on the segments.